"Our mission is to teach our students to love Jesus through a high quality diverse education with opportunities to develop their gifts to serve as Christians, Leaders, and Scholars for now and eternity."
Our Values Are:
· To understand Biblical truths and promote a Christian Lifestyle.
· Through mission and service projects, help our students to become good Citizens (Service)
· To develop a strong work ethic, so they can be Responsible individuals
· To obtain a strong Academic education that is balanced with Personal Development and Recreation.
· To properly develop and value a personal Relationship with Christ and others
· To become Leaders and be an example to others
The Jackson Heights SDA School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
- Develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew 2:37-39
- Master the basic academic skills
- Value labor, physical and mental, as the blessing God intended
- Cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
The Jackson Heights SDA School operated in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.